July 12, 2021
Purchasing Dept Assistant
This opening is for a very fast paced and busy purchasing department in the food ingredient industry. We seek a team player with a positive attitude, strong work ethic and good communication skills.
The Purchasing Department Assistant will:
- Interact with Vendors, Logistics, Quality Team, Sales Team.
- Will follow up on purchases, shipments, documents.
- Will perform basic office duties like scanning & filing for the Dept.
- Basic QuickBooks, bookkeeping for Invoices.
Two years experience in B2B Wholesale Products Import Environment ( admin, purchasing, logistics). Fluent in MS Office Suite, Comfortable with Video Conferencing. Familiarity with Quickbooks, COA's, BOL's, Invoices.
Part Time M-F , with some flexibility. Average 22-26 hours per week. Possibility of full time with benefits as company grows. Position is ON SITE.
Bilingual english/spanish, food industry background.
Job Type: Part-time
B2B Sales Support
We Seek a proactive, energetic and experienced B2B team player to support our sales department and their customers. If you are a clear communicator with strong organizational, documentation and follow through skills, this may be the right position for you.
- A full time hourly position working on-site M-F days, with rare overtime.
- This position may entail a lot of walking.
- Computer skills -1 year min working abilities with :
- MS Office Suite,
- Min 1 year Customer Service/Support in a Wholesale (B2B ) Environment ( Food or Nutraceuticals big plus)
Paid Vacation & Sick Days
Company Profit Share